[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:36:58 +0000

Yeah and as well as that, the Mobile version is more compact and has less clutter. Not that I couldn't use the PC version, but I really can't care less about facebook sometimes and it's just more productive on the phone.

Orhan.
saqib wrote:
Hello just a piece of info for anyone who would like to join Facebook. If you join by using the browser on your mobile then the sign up process is easy and no dreaded captures. They simply send you a text message with the verification code and a link so you have two options to verify your signing up process. Either you can enter the code or click on the link.