[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:56:36 +0100

Maureen,

I don't know that I can manage 100% since I don't bother with everything, necessarily, but I get round fine with interacting with my friends, both by texts (emails) and writing on their walls and mine, etc. I use a mixture of the full site and the mobile one, which often can be simpler and means you don't get those dreaded ads.

I did have some help getting all my pictures up there. Could probably have done it myself a few years back but now I don't want the hassle.

I'll help you if I can, on or off list.

You'll find me there if you search for friends too!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx