[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:31:50 +0100

I believe there are two different numbers from which you receive the
messages from, one is for United States and the other an International
one (the latter I suspect is not free).  Hopefully someone who does this
can give you more info.  Facebook is meant to be different but have
edged closer to Twitter which has more recently caught the online public
imagination.  In truth they were meant to be different things, Twitter a
micro blogging portal and Facebook a full on social networking.  To add
further to confusion it is possible to post tweets into the status
updates of Facebook.  I have seen many people do this, personally this
can be a bit tedious if all they are frequent posters of the type of
thing "I'm having sausage eggs and beans" followed by "just paid for
meal and walking somewhere" type posts.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road