[access-uk] Re: Dropbox

  • From: Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 06:37:26 +0100

Hi,

If you get into the menu, find settings in general part of settings there is an option to always open Dropbox in file explorer. Once you select that it should open the way it used to.

Hope this helps.

On 21 May 2020 21:53:28 "Darran Ross" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "darran.ross" for DMARC) wrote:

Hi List.

I've seen this asked and answered on the list over the last two or three months, but I don't remember the solution.

Dropbox on my desktop has started opening up in a weird way and I'd quite like to get it back to the dropbox I know.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate being told how to put this right.

Thanks.

Darran