[access-uk] Dropbox

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:56:46 +0100

Hi

Is anyone on the list successfully using Dropbox? I have downloaded and
installed the program. I have placed a file in the Public folder. I have read
the short Notepad file that came with the program. The instructions are very
vague and not comprehensive at all, there isn't really somewhere on the Website
that explains exactly what it does and how it works. I have followed the
instructions but it isn't doing what I thought it should be doing. Would be
glad of any help or a link to somewhere where I can read some info on how it
works.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046