[access-uk] Re: Dropbox

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:33:21 +0100

I noticed that on the website, hence me not trying it. I do have Returnil on this system, as well as various desktop virtualization programs, so I could try Dropbox then, using Returnil, revert my changes upon a reboot, or I could install Dropbox inside a Windows virtual machine then if I didn't like it either revert the virtual machine to a previous snapshot or create a new Windows virtual machine.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx