[access-uk] Re: Dropbox

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 14:47:07 +0100

I had a similar thing happen to me, where one of my computers wasn't updating
with my Dropbox changes.

I ended up having to reinstall, because I didn't know what else to do.

I have a feeling there is another solution though, so hang in there a bit and
see if anyone knows.

It may be you can do something with the "Share With" option.

Mo may have told me after I'd reinstalled ...

Sorry for these somewhat vague comments, but hope you get somewhere soon, and
please, do let me know if you solve it any other way than by reinstalling.

Carol P