[access-uk] Re: Creating a network

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:54:34 -0000

Hi Andy,

When they say "10/100 network ports" the physical socks are
almost certainly RJ45 types, so no worry there. They will
talk to your own network cards perfectly OK.

I would not worry too much about the 1000 speed unless you
are going to be moving vast huge amounts of data about.
Besides, that speed will only be achieved hard wired anyway.

George.