[access-uk] Re: Creating a network

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:41:22 -0000

Hi George -

So, that's another piece in the jigsaw! Thanks
My laptop has the following:

Wireless capability

Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection

This seems different to the 802.11b and802.11g, in the below:

the DG834PN wireless modem router is compatible with
802.11b, 802.11g and
SuperGT products and will boost their range and speed.

Will my laptop still be compatible with this modem/router? And how  about
the 4 year old PC?

Will there be more up-to-date routers than this, as the website said drivers
for Vista had to be downloaded? -

Andy