[access-uk] Re: Back on a mac!

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:23:54 +0000

So if an old dog like me can learn new tricks there is hope for everyone.

If someone know the alternative of signatures on leopard mail and is able to let me know off list it would be an act of charity on their part.

Cheers!

Gordon

From glorious Devon, England.
On 8 Nov 2007, at 18:10, Jackie Cairns wrote:

Well done Gordon old chap!!

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >