[access-uk] Re: Back on a mac!

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:33:43 -0000

Phil and others interested, one thing to report from my gleanings from
another list.

Seems Apple, even with the release of the much improved VoiceOver with
Leopard, still haven't addressed concerns about VO and Safari web
browser used on the Mac.  Seems not nearly enough is being revealed to
VO in Safari.  You have to wonder what the hell is going on.

I'll speculate that Apple, like Microsoft, doesn't get all the
development teams singing from the same song sheet and it looks as if
the Safari developers haven't got the message as regards propper
accessability.  Well, that's my guess.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: