[access-uk] Re: Back on a mac!

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:09:22 -0000

Hi Gordon,

I am very, very interested in your experience so far....I have some
questions however which I will ask on list but maybe we need to email or
something separately...

What software are you planning on using for MS Office type applications e.g.
word processing, spreadsheets?  I know Macs come with their own word
processors software, have you used this yet and if so how did you get on or
are you planning on using something else?

How are you getting on with Itunes & voiceover - if indeed this is what
you're planning on using - again I know Voiceover access with Itunes has
been greatly improved but wondering what you've discovered so far.

Which software do you think you will still need to use via the windows
virtualisation?

How easy was it to set up the windows virtualisation?

That will do for now, very interested to hear your comments but perhaps
other list members / moderators would rather we did so privately!!
 Thanks,

Phil

To connect with me:

Email: phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx