[access-uk] Re: Avast.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:12:25 -0000

Actually Tony it is 60 days trial and not 30.  on the other list people seemed
to think it was 30 days also but this is not the case.  Avast can have its
problems for someone without vision who is attempting to register as one must
view a graphic and then enter in an edit box the 3 letters seen on the screen.
A screen reader cannot read this as it is a graphic.  Usually when Avast is
updated one hears a male voice saying it is up-to-date.  I got quite a shock
the first time as I was not expecting this and suddenly this voice comes from
my computer (smile) if only!

Eleanor