[access-uk] Re: Avast.

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:04:00 -0000

Hi Mandy,

We have just had a discussion re Avast on another list  so here are a couple of
thoughts!

Avast will only be valid for 14 months after registering for it.

You are also given initially something like 30 days in which to register the
product before it will become defunct!

Another thing you might ponder is to install the latest version.

It is quite possible that there may not have been updates recently but we
wouldn't of course want to go on that!

Good luck!

Tony