[access-uk] Re: Avast.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:07:20 -0000

Hi Mandy.

I don't use Avast! myself, but I have heard of it.  I understand it has an
update component, so perhaps you should refer to the documentation or online
help to see if you can search for updates manually.  To those who slate Mcafee,
this is an example of one of its many benefits, you don't ever have to worry
about updates as they are automatically pushed to your computer, not the other
way round.

all the best and hope this helps you Mandy.