[access-uk] Re: Apple Unveils iPhone 4 and New Accessibility Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: "Paul Leake" <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:00:24 +0100

bary, steve will love your comparison with FS! smile!

Cheers

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx
of which are at www.bcab.org.uk

  I hope somebody has a good selection of modern phones on their stand and can
comment as you always used to Steve, but I think we'd all be interested in
basic descriptions of phones and how well they work with talks, if anybody can
send them!

  Cheers

  Dave

Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  Oh no, it's the Apple fan boy again, posting.

The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  Sounds very good...

http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/06/07/apple-unveils-iphone-4-and-new-accessibility-features/

  Cheers

  From glorious Devon, England.