[access-uk] Re: An observation and a curiosity

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:46:15 -0000

Well, here's my take on it!

I don't use winks and smiles, or grins are about all I do use.  The thing is, I
don't remember the signs for them and so just write out the words within < and
> signs to make them perfectly readable.  I'm not on lists where there are more
sighted people than blind, so why should I care!  <Smiles>

Hope that clarifies things a little for you!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx