[access-uk] Re: Accessible domestic appliances

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:25:30 +0100

LG used to produce a very good talking Microwave but, as is so often sadly the
case, they stopped.  What was great about this apart from anything else was
that you could just buy it from ordinary electrical retailers.  We're still
using ours, now close to being fifteen years old.  Ebay might yield results
here again.