[access-uk] Re: Accessible domestic appliances

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:11:42 -0400

These gadgets have their own distinct personalities. With serie and such, they may just begin talking to each other and planning how they might take over the world if we don't treat them right. So watch how you treat them. That is why I don't have two way conversations with my old fashioned cellular phone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>