[access-uk] Re: Accessible domestic appliances

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:14:54 +0100

Hi.

I believe the price is £215, that includes the Jenny Web recipe collection they used to supply on tape, but its now on cd.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: v
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:13 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible domestic appliances

Do you have any idea on the [price? Of course I can and will research it
myself, but am just curious.

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

Cobolt still manufacture the talking microwave, in fact they're on the Mark
6 model which is a slimline kitchen appliance, a really nice looking piece
of kit it is too.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: v
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:52 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about microwaves? Does anyone still sells/produces talking microwaves
and if not are those that are not touch screen still available anywhere?

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:47 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Brian

If you want a stand-alone tumble-dryer, then most of them to my knowledge
have a dial you turn round for the drying time you want, and there is often
another button that you press in or out for the heat setting.  I just guess,
it is pretty easy to work out how far to turn the timer.  Most of them are
similar I would imagine?

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace