[access-uk] Re: Accessible Listen Again 2.3

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:33:09 +0100

Thanks Ian and also to others who made helpful contributions to the thread.

My initial thought was that the problem  arose because I was using Real
Alternative rather than RP itself, but your observation shows that I was wrong.
 .

Overnight I received a message from Alasdair King saying that he
believes that he has identified the cause of the volume problem and
is working on a fix.  I will post to the list again as and when I
have any more news.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison