[access-uk] Re: Accessible Listen Again 2.3

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:56:09 +0100

Douglas, I've got the same problem, while the old version of Listen Again owrked fine with R. A. I've asked Alasdair King, who developed these programs, for some advice and will post to the list if he can help me solve it.

The support e-mail is

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>