[access-uk] Re: Accessible Listen Again 2.3

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:00:39 +0100

Hello Douglas,

As usual, you are spot on, and I was spot off.

Thanks.

Joe
At 13:29 21/06/2006 +0100, you wrote:
Joe,
I suspect that you may have misunderstood the subject of this thread.
 We were not talking about listening directly from the bBC site
itself but via the Accessible Listen Again program available from
http://www.webbie.org.uk/downloads.htm
The download link on the latter now points to version 2.3 although
most of us seem to have problems with it and have reverted to 2.1.

Accessible listen Again is simply an attempt to provide a qconvenient
interface without navigating the BBC site itself.

Hope that clarifies things,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison