[access-uk] Re: Accessibility on Sky

  • From: lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:35:57 +0100

thanks for that link. So to be exact the 33.3 rpm LP is a "blind
ghetto" product from the 1930's.

Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Les,

I thought about explaining as you requested but in the end decided against.I
googled and found a page on Jonathan Mosen's website which does a far
better job of explaining this than I could, and cites other examples of
assistive technology going mainstream that I hadn't considered.

Read more at:
http://mosen.org/index.php/theres-no-such-thing-as-a-blind-ghetto-product/#content

Best,
Clive