[access-uk] Re: Accessibility on Sky

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:04:48 +0000

Hi Martin,

...and digital exclusion, such as the lack of attention to the needs of
non-digital older and disabled people makes worse the problem of loneliness
among older and disabled people. Loneliness is now cited as as big a health
risk as smoking. So looking after the needs of your vulnerable non-digital
customers can have far-reaching consequences.

Best,
Clive