[access-uk] Re: ANYONE USE THE GOOGLE CALENDAR AND CAN HELP?

  • From: "Norman McGuffie" <normanmcguffie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 19:53:28 +0100

How does my friend subscribe?

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Warner
Sent: 03 April 2015 18:19
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ANYONE USE THE GOOGLE CALENDAR AND CAN HELP?

OK. Yes, you can make the Google account the default calendar. Here's what
to do, assuming you have already set up your Google account on your IOS
device.

1. Open Settings and select the Mail, Contacts and Calendars button.

2. There are three main headings for Mail, Contacts and Calendars. Swipe
down to the Calendars heading.

3. Below that heading there are a number of settings including default
calendar. Select that button.

4. Your existing accounts have their own headings and GMail will be one of
them in the Default Calendars screen. Double tap your GMail email account
and then Back out of settings.

That's it.

Paul

On 03/04/2015 15:26, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: