[access-uk] Re: ANYONE USE THE GOOGLE CALENDAR AND CAN HELP?

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 15:26:55 +0100

IOS!

Carol P

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Warner
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ANYONE USE THE GOOGLE CALENDAR AND CAN HELP?

Hi Carol,

Are you using IOS or Android?

Paul

On 02/04/2015 22:58, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

HI all,

I've just started to use the Google calendar and would really like to make
sure it's the default for any entries I send its way, by whatever means ... but
I can't find a setting and seem to have to rely in my first opening the
calendar and then adding data. (Ideally I'd like to ensure that I could do
this by using mBraille.) This may mean still putting entries into the main
calendar app, but I hope not as I quite like this Google one. Also, I wanted
to experiment with sending emails with details but don't know if this works
with the Google calendar.

If anyone can help at all, I'd be very grateful.

Carol P