[access-uk] Re: ANYONE USE THE GOOGLE CALENDAR AND CAN HELP?

  • From: Paul Warner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 18:18:35 +0100

OK. Yes, you can make the Google account the default calendar. Here's what to do, assuming you have already set up your Google account on your IOS device.

1. Open Settings and select the Mail, Contacts and Calendars button.

2. There are three main headings for Mail, Contacts and Calendars. Swipe down to the Calendars heading.

3. Below that heading there are a number of settings including default calendar. Select that button.

4. Your existing accounts have their own headings and GMail will be one of them in the Default Calendars screen. Double tap your GMail email account and then Back out of settings.

That's it.

Paul

On 03/04/2015 15:26, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

IOS!