[access-uk] ANYONE USE THE GOOGLE CALENDAR AND CAN HELP?

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:58:30 +0100

HI all,

I've just started to use the Google calendar and would really like to make sure
it's the default for any entries I send its way, by whatever means ... but I
can't find a setting and seem to have to rely in my first opening the calendar
and then adding data. (Ideally I'd like to ensure that I could do this by
using mBraille.) This may mean still putting entries into the main calendar
app, but I hope not as I quite like this Google one. Also, I wanted to
experiment with sending emails with details but don't know if this works with
the Google calendar.

If anyone can help at all, I'd be very grateful.

Carol P