[access-uk] Re: HAVING PROBLEMS SHARING A FILE IN DROPBOX

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 22:01:04 +0100

correct you can send anyone a file and you don't need them to be a member of db.

On 03/04/2015 16:23, Vanja Sudar wrote:

That's really odd. Are you sure you didn't click the share folder?
Otherwise really not sure why that happened.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 3 April 2015 15:45:57 "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried that but Dropbox wanted the person to join up or log in. They
weren't a user and didn't intend to be.

Carol P