[acc_tr_vsk] yep

  • From: "filippo" <bertazzo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 03:33:14 +0200

yes,

apparently i'am the alone one that can code a bit ...
I can mount the forum ans such and give the keys to jl and john
but after you have it working you can do whatever you want , as it is in a game

just spending some time for sure.... for guys i like

be straight ... i am going to live on a boat (real one , real boat, a Siltala )
and i won t be able to give so much time or maybe more , who knows ...

do it straight or dont

i am sorry to had lasted early the virtual for the real one

but i prefer real one

sorry or not

I will still the same as I am now

pressure is not for me now , but it will be in one month ... pressure me now
in one month it s over

life is life lalllalalla 80' song

for good i ll kiss you all

cheers Filippo