[acc_tr_vsk] Re: yep

  • From: "JSTO" <jsto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:04:33 +0200

Hi Friends,

No Filippo, hopefully you are not alone on Phpb site.
I already fully made a phpb site (http://wgsc.teamgoo.net)
And can help you for deployment
To check all the possibility, just let me check it.
And I will quickly confirm you my possible implication and/or Backup.
Phpb is already a old technology, Did you test "Joomla" ? more actual, more
powerfull.
Cheers,
Jérôme