[acc_tr_vsk] Re: hosting

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:08:29 +0200

wd John, let's do that!!!

Cheers, Rick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Chambers
  To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 7:43 PM
  Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: hosting

        Fantastic, I have also been thinking that we could build a site to
rival the ITBYC but for ACC teams and NO national barriers, then we could
publicise it on the vsk 5 website to try to encourage the formation of many
other ACC teams.If you can do this Filippo it would be great, that is if it is
ok with Jean-Luc to add to his site :)

        Cheers, John.