[absoft-board] Re: Raised music staff

  • From: "dogmom tds.net" <dogmom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kettling@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:47:06 -0500

Geoff, it's my fault - I couldn't find your UNR address when this whole
thing started then I completely forgot that you wanted this to be at your
UNR address. I fixed this one and if from now on people reply all from this
specific post or else start afresh the problem should be fixed. Sorry.

--
Marcia