[absoft-board] Raised music staff

  • From: "dogmom tds.net" <dogmom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: osswald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tgwelbou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 06:13:28 -0500

Prof.  Osswald,
I read with great interest the story in the Sunday Wisconsin State Journal
about the raised music staff and that you and your students are going to
look into ways to mass produce it. I must inform you that the technology
already exists. With open source software from AbilitiesSoft and the Tiger
Braille embossser from View Plus Technologies, we've been producing raised
music staff for years.

Prof. Welbourne,
Please pass this information on to Miss Kim.

For more information, I suggest you contact the director of AbilitiesSoft,
Mr. John J. Boyer, via email. His address is john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
John is deaf/blind so email is the best way to reach him.

--
Marcia Carlson, Chair of the Board of Directors
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.