[24hoursupport] Re: zonealarm preventing net access at high setting on network

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:38:15 -0400

Lene,
I don't use Zone Alarm, but I would assume that if you put the IP addresses
of any other workstations on your network in the Trusted Sites then you
should be able to do what you want.   Does your connection sharing require
you to set a static IP on each work station?  If you don't use static then
you should put in the range of IP's that your connection sharing is using to
issue IP's to the workstations.

Spider