[24hoursupport] Re: folder options?

  • From: "Johnson, Walter V." <wvjohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:15:20 -0400

Win98 has a feartue that will allow you to recover up to 5 good boots of
your system.  my thinking and the easy to do this is if there were no major
changes to the system.

than go to the dos prompt and type scanreg/restore select the best date that
you can think when all was working well and all settings will be there its
like system restore in win2000.