[24hoursupport] Re: folder options?

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:08:40 EDT

lillearners@xxxxxxx writes:

<< OK, I have a friend who is running win 98 & in her control panel, there is
 no icon for folder options. She has all folders showing, but still its not
 there. >>

    While someone is answering this one, I have a very similar
problem, that might even be related. I, also, am running 98, and in
my Control Panel, I have no icon for Display. As a result, I can't
change resolution, etc. Gary