[24hoursupport] folder options? -- DISPLAY

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:24:08 +1000

To change your Display

1.    On a vacant part of your desktop (Not on an Icon)
2.    RIGHT MOUSE Click
3.    Left Click on PROPERTIES
4.    Left Click on the SETTINGS Tab
5.    Move the SLIDER until it shows 800 by 600 pixels
6.    To the Right of the Slider change the Colour to 16 Million or at the very
least 256.

    While someone is answering this one, I have a very similar
problem, that might even be related. I, also, am running 98, and in
my Control Panel, I have no icon for Display. As a result, I can't
change resolution, etc. Gary
For a web-based membership management utility and information on list

please see
http://nibec.com/24hoursupport/

"unsubscribe"
(without quotes) in the subject.