[24hoursupport] Re: folder options?

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:59:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/03 12:25:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
wvjohnson@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Win98 has a feartue that will allow you to recover up to 5 good boots of
 your system.  my thinking and the easy to do this is if there were no major
 changes to the system.

 than go to the dos prompt and type scanreg/restore select the best date that
 you can think when all was working well and all settings will be there its
 like system restore in win2000. >>

    I save registry files on my own, which allows me to go back
much further than the 10? versions Win98 allows. However, if I
that I have performed since that particular version of the registry
was saved. And, since I don't know whether or not this will solve
the problem, I am reluctant to do that. Any other suggestions?
Thanks. Gary