[24hoursupport] Re: XP SP2

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:59:17 -0400

See, folks, this points up exactly what I mean, what I do *not*
want done on my machine. I don't want things automatically
installed on my machine, including things that have caused
"major problems" for other people. As I said in another group:
SP2 may have a lot of improvements......but SP1 ain't broke,
and it don't need fixin' if it's gonna louse up a bunch of
things that I may never be able to fix.
       Bill Lurie