[24hoursupport] Re: XP SP2

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:15:35 -0400

Colleen Gayle Lane wrote:

>Good morning.  Does anyone know when XP SP2 will be available for download
>from the Windows Update site?
>Thanks.
>
>Colleen Gayle Lane
>Milton Public Library

Gosh, I went there the other day, and it gave me a
few download options, but I couldn't find one I liked.
I mean, it kind of acted like it was going to take over
and do things I didn't want it to do, so I cancelled out.
Read the fine print carefully before you accept all
of the default options, when you do find it.

--
                   William B. Lurie