[24hoursupport] Re: ~ What is this Please ANYONE !!!

  • From: "SuzyQ" <s.mcclain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:14:11 -0400

OK, maybe this will help solve the mystery 'file'.  No solution, just my
experience with it.
I got the same 'file' today, just after playing a game  that has a 'pop up' ad
wanting me to download another game.  I recently installed spybot.  The pop up
ad did not come up. However, this file appeared. I deleted it and it is gone.
I'm assuming that it won't come back until I play the game again -- haven't
tried it.

SuzyQ

[clip original mssg]