[24hoursupport] Re: ~ What is this Please ANYONE !!!

  • From: "Tina" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:57:53 -0500

Mine is up to 642 kb right now..  I keep deleting it, clean out with
WindowWasher prior to booting, and it occasionally comes back.. I have had
it a while..  I guess I thought it was a file from my AVG, ZoneAlarm,
WindowWasher, or Spybot S&D..  I also run MaxMem and MemDefrag each time I
am on-line.. Do you have any of these programs?
 I have looked all over to find info on it, and I cannot find anything
mentioning it.. Otherwise, it has the same properties as what you have
stated..  One thing I have thought it 'might' be.. is someone attempting to
hack into my machine.. or had previously, and left a 'marker'..  Have you
had any encounters with a 'hacker'?