[24hoursupport] Re: ~ What is this Please ANYONE !!!

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 10:21:21 +0100

I have a file like this too in My Documents, whne you look at it, it
copntains lots of e-mail addresses ???

Mine is dated 08/07/03 ??

This is a brand new machine that I setup only last week so unsure where
this has come from.

Virus scan doesn't pick anything up either ??

Weird.

>>> cfunk@xxxxxxx 29/08/03 23:57:53 >>>

Mine is up to 642 kb right now..  I keep deleting it, clean out with
WindowWasher prior to booting, and it occasionally comes back.. I have
had
it a while..  I guess I thought it was a file from my AVG, ZoneAlarm,
WindowWasher, or Spybot S&D..  I also run MaxMem and MemDefrag each
time I
am on-line.. Do you have any of these programs?
 I have looked all over to find info on it, and I cannot find anything
mentioning it.. Otherwise, it has the same properties as what you have
stated..  One thing I have thought it 'might' be.. is someone
attempting to
hack into my machine.. or had previously, and left a 'marker'..  Have
you
had any encounters with a 'hacker'?