[24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:55:05 -0500

For some people, and under certain other circumstances, allowing plain text
attachments can be a good thing. With FreeLists, we can allow plain text
attachments but strip out binary attachments, which gives us the best of
both worlds as I see it. That's how I set it up for us, and it does seem to
work as advertised.

AFAIK, it is not possible to spread a virus in a plain text file. If this
is not the case, then we obviously need to ban all attachments.

Ron

On 4/19/2002 at 5:27 PM Spider wrote:

>Good question...
>
>Ron, how did you end up setting this?