[24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:27:01 -0400

Good question...

Ron, how did you end up setting this?

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

-----Original Message-----
From: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ED R
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 5:18 PM
To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b

So, we're going to allow attachments?

~-----Original Message-----
~From: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
~[mailto:24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Spider
~Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 3:52 PM
~To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
~
~Sorry Ed, Ron was just running some tests on the list settings ~so we
can get things set the way we want.  We will try to keep ~such tests at
a minimum.  In fact, they are pretty much done ~now unless we stumble on
another feature or problem.  We are ~preparing to have a bunch of
subscribers and the list should ~gradually get more active over the next
few weeks.  I will be ~making an announcement this weekend on our yahoo
groups list ~which should prompt some subscriptions.  The Yahoo groups
list ~presently has 620 members, but I have no idea what percentage
~will elect to follow us to freelists.  Thanks for your patience... ~