[24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:11:41 -0500

Hi ED,

Yep. Just attach a text file to the message.

That lets people who need to or want to for some reason use an external
text editor, or even Word or whatever, to write their messages, then attach
them as text only. They have to be saved as plain text though. I do believe
that Word .doc file, for instance, are binary -- I'll check this by
attaching a .doc file to this message to see if it goes through.

Ron

On 4/20/2002 at 10:02 AM ED R wrote:

>So, do you attach a plain text attachment the same way you would any
>other attachment?

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: Computer Blessing.doc

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.