[24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:52:28 -0400

Sorry Ed, Ron was just running some tests on the list settings so we can
get things set the way we want.  We will try to keep such tests at a
minimum.  In fact, they are pretty much done now unless we stumble on
another feature or problem.  We are preparing to have a bunch of
subscribers and the list should gradually get more active over the next
few weeks.  I will be making an announcement this weekend on our yahoo
groups list which should prompt some subscriptions.  The Yahoo groups
list presently has 620 members, but I have no idea what percentage will
elect to follow us to freelists.  Thanks for your patience...

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1