[24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:18:02 -0500

So, we're going to allow attachments?

~-----Original Message-----
~From: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
~[mailto:24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Spider
~Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 3:52 PM
~To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
~Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: Testing4b
~
~Sorry Ed, Ron was just running some tests on the list settings
~so we can get things set the way we want.  We will try to keep
~such tests at a minimum.  In fact, they are pretty much done
~now unless we stumble on another feature or problem.  We are
~preparing to have a bunch of subscribers and the list should
~gradually get more active over the next few weeks.  I will be
~making an announcement this weekend on our yahoo groups list
~which should prompt some subscriptions.  The Yahoo groups list
~presently has 620 members, but I have no idea what percentage
~will elect to follow us to freelists.  Thanks for your patience...
~
~Spider
~Largo, Florida 33771
~http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1